Celebrate the jubilee with a break in a Queen Anne Manor House
May 4, 2012 - June 30, 2012
Live like Royalty and enjoy our Diamond Jubilee break.
Lower Slaughter Manor, set within one of most prettiest villages in England, would like to offer you the experience of living like a lord.
Our Diamond Jubilee Break includes:
• Two nights accommodation in a Classic Room
• Full Afternoon Tea for two, on one afternoon, during your stay
• A three course dinner for two, on one night of your choice,
from our Table D’hôte Menu
• Full English breakfast, each morning
• A daily newspaper
• VAT, at the current rate.
Prices start from £225.00 per person for the two night stay. This is based on two guests sharing a Classic Room, Sunday to Thursday, subject to availability. Excludes bank holidays.
For information on weekend rates, upgrades to higher room categories, or to simply make a reservation, please call 01451 820456